We are Tapptitude – a Product Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We are a team of over 70 product experts who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
These are the requirements they’d need to fulfil:
- Testing methodology knowledge
- Proven experience with building test automation frameworks for mobile applications and RESTful API.
- Solid in Java (or any other object-oriented programming language)
- Capability to write reusable code using testing frameworks like Appium, Selenium WebDriver, REST Assured.
- Understanding and experience with build management tools in order to define an E2E pipeline (Jenkins, TeamCity, AWS CodePipelines, etc)
- Excellent organizational abilities and good self-management skills
What will boost your chances:
- MS in CS / EE / CE or related engineering discipline
- Good understanding of various design and architectural patterns in test automation.
- Knowledge of BDD methodology and frameworks/Proven experience of using a BDD (Cucumber/SpecFlow) framework.
- Proven experience with Appium.
- Familiar with reporting tools such as Allure/Cucumber Report.
- Familiar with third party browser/mobile apps(Browserstack/Saucelabs).
- Familiar with TestRail and Testrail API integration.
What you’ll do:
- Create from scratch an adaptable testing framework with potential reusability for multiple projects (mobile and UI)
- Model, define and implement a testing framework to satisfy specific requests related to the tested application.
- Define a pipeline solution – CI – to allow build execution, and relevant reporting for test scenarios executed in the various stages of the life cycle.
- Analyse test results, work together with QA Manual & Developers to isolate and update the tests/implementation as required.
- Knowledge transfer and onboarding to new colleagues and assistance on implementing the same base framework principles on other projects.
- Perform exploratory testing and functional testing to solidify a better understanding of the application in order to automate efficiently.
- Document and report bugs following company guidelines
- Log defects and verify defect fixes (edited)
Who we are
This is us – a small and dynamic company and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a 70+ people tech team. Our offices are located in Cluj-Napoca, London & Amsterdam and for the last 3 years, we’ve doubled our team and business every year. And we know how to do one thing really really well: build native mobile apps on iOS and Android, from one end to the other.
Our main clients and partners are funded startups and international brands from the United States and Europe. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to innovate using mobile technologies.In Romania, we built some of the best mobiles apps out there for strong brands like Trilulilu, Zonga and Imobiliare.
Great tech professionals, but cool people nonetheless. National math and physics Olympians. Cyclists and gamers. Guitar players. Eco-friendly people. People-friendly people. That’s who we are in a nutshell. We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cosy, modern office, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at Tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
How to apply
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the APPLY HERE button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude in the body of the email.