We are Tapptitude – a Product Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We are a team of over 100 product experts who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
We are looking for a smart and passionate Mid-level Product Manager to join our team. The job is based in Romania and the successful candidate will join the product management department of our studio.
Here are the requirements that will make you shine on the job:
- Minimum 2 years of Product Manager or Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in English
- Time management skills
- Being able to solve complex problems
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Pay attention to details
- A good understanding of software development cycle
- Good product skills, having either successfully launched an own product or being involved in launching a new product
- Knowledge about agile methodologies and when to apply the proper methodology
- Great people skills: being able to maintain team happiness, negotiate allocations with other stakeholders and maintaining a healthy relationship with the client
What would really boost your chances:
- A certification in the field of Product Management
- Exposure to large and complex projects with interdependencies
- Understand the technology behind the product
- Experience working with product metrics and diging into the “why” behind them
- Being able to manage multiple projects, working with mixed teams (in-house and remote people on one/more time zones) at the same time and proving a record of successfully doing this in the previous role.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the products we develop for our clients or ourselves
- Fully manage the development team’s backlog – we’re talking specification, clarification, prioritisation and traceability of the backlog items
- Develop and adapt the product vision and the roadmap
- Provide and discuss every available business-side and customer-side aspect of the product with the development team, in order to make informed decisions together
- Define user flows and work closely with the UI/UX designers
- Work with user stories: write new ones or split existing ones if and when necessary
- Specify acceptance criteria for each user story
- Prioritise customer requirements and user stories based on business value
- Ensure efficient communication with the engineering team
- Make use of customer feedback in planning and prioritising product features
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at different levels inside the agency and on the client-side, and raise awareness about risks and dependencies when necessary
- Plan the releases of the product based on business priorities
- Manage Apple Store and Google Play releases
- Keep yourself updated about the product’s industry, the market, the customers, and end-users of the product
- Take ownership and act as a leader while considering team members’ opinions
- Know how to negotiate your way through potholes
- Work with project management tools
- Contribute to the knowledge base of the product management team
WHO YOU ARE
We’re looking for someone eager to broaden their product horizons by working on innovative mobile projects and constantly learning alongside a great team. There are no misters and misses around here. Just a bunch of fun people, looking to make the best out of the 40 hours a week we spend together at work, in the office or remotely. Whatever your passions are, we can’t wait to hear about them.
The ideal candidate would be someone ready to give it 100%, be it on the app they’re building or at a team-building weekend. We don’t do micromanaging or bossing people around, so stepping up and speaking up is something you’ll see a lot here. We do, however, rely on everyday feedback and people with open minds to keep the wheels turning.
We’re looking for someone who understands products and has a feel for business models and is willing to actively engage with the development team in order to build the best product possible; a proactive person who takes full responsibility for their assigned projects and is comfortable with uncertain environments.
You are the face of the company, you set the tone of voice with the client & the team, and set up for success both the product and the team.
WHO WE ARE
This is us – a growing and dynamic company and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a 100+ team of developers, designers, product managers, marketers and strategists. Our offices are located in Cluj-Napoca, London, Amsterdam and New York, and for the past 9 years we’ve doubled our team and business revenue every year. And we know how to do one thing really really well: build native mobile apps on iOS and Android, from one end to the other.
Our main clients and partners are funded startups and international brands from the United States and Europe. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to build products that changed the way people have been doing things. We’re behind products like Minderful, Tap2Map, and Imobiliare.
We’re great tech professionals, but cool people nonetheless. National math and physics Olympians. Cyclists and gamers. Guitar players. Eco-friendly people. People-friendly people. That’s who we are in a nutshell. We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cozy, modern office to work from or visit, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at Tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the APPLY HERE button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude in the body of the email.
And that’s about it. We’ll get back to you in a bit.