We are Tapptitude – a Product Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We are a team of over 60 product experts who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
We are looking for a smart and passionate Product Designer to join our team. The job is based in Cluj-Napoca and the successful candidate will join the design division of the company.
- You can be creative in finding solutions, while taking into account the scope and constraints of the project you’re working on
- You are a strong team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- You’re independent, work well on your own and deliver consistently
- You’re open to always learning about new industries, new audiences, new products and new technology and how these can enrich your design process
- At least 2-3 years of experience in interface design, mobile or web products
- Experience with Agile teams & practices is a must
- You are familiar with Design Thinking approaches
- UX skills are an awesome nice-to-have. By that, we mean you’ve done desk research, competitor analysis, personas, user flows, user stories, and wireframes.
- You can lead a product from idea to prototype, to final UI and development hand-off
- You’re comfortable taking the lead in having conversations with the product owner and can relate to their insights and needs
- You can explain your design choices based on arguments and research, moving a feedback conversation beyond ‘I don’t like this’.
- You know your tools of trade: Sketch and InVision are a must (Illustrator, Photoshop, and the occasional Keynote are a huge bonus)
- You’re fluent in written and spoken English (we sure hope so, you made it this far!)
- You have a portfolio you can share!
- Create designs for digital mobile and web products, from UX concepts to wireframing, to the final UI
- Collaborate with the Development Teams & Product managers to deliver the best experience possible for the final users
- Stay in the loop with the Designers Team, exchange feedback, and brainstorm solutions
- Deliver visually appealing assets which will represent us and yourself on our Dribbble and Behance channels (from shots, to case studies, to gifs)
- Support and bring valuable input regarding our company’s visual identity (Keynotes, Internal & external communications, and other collaterals)
- Assist our Marketing department with different internal projects, visual assets and promo materials
Expect an awesome team to work with, a cosy, brand new office, innovative projects, and a competitive salary to make you put the worries about money aside.
Benefits make the world go round at Tapptitude:
- Premium medical care package;
- Paid public transportation;
- Monthly gym subscription;
- The list goes on. Check them out for yourself.
We’re a small and dynamic team of nice, young and smart people and we are looking forward to having you join us and be amazed by your own uniqueness.
We are 50+ product people, fun and proud of what we deliver to our clients and partners. Our offices are located in Cluj-Napoca and London, and for the last 3 years, we grew from a small team to a well-fledged product squad, from product strategists, product managers to designers, developers, and testers. We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
We are known internationally for doing some things really well: design and build full-stack digital products, especially around mobile experiences. Our top spot on Clutch confirms that we do things pretty well.
We work a lot with funky startups and some innovative brands from the United States, Europe and Australia. There’s one thing they all have in common, regardless of the business they are in: they come to us to find a product partner who challenges them and accompanies them as they grow their products into sustainable businesses. In Romania, we’ve built just a few products, the Imobiliare.ro apps being one of them.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- Attach an updated CV in English
- Link or attach your Design Portfolio;
- Tell us why you’re interested in this position;
- Tell us why you’d be a good fit.