We are Tapptitude – a Product Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We are a team of over 60 product experts who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
Right now we’re looking for 4 smart, curious and passionate students to join our paid internship for 6 weeks this summer.
Who you are
- A student pursuing a Computer Science Degree (2nd year+) with an understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, data structures and algorithm design
- you’re thinking that either iOS (Swift) or Full-stack (TypeScript) development could turn into a career you’d enjoy having
- you’re curious, motivated and eager to learn
- you have good written and verbal English communication skills
- you’re able to work on your own, as well as in a group.
What would really boost your chances:
- previous experience developing iOS or IoT mobile apps
- any tech-oriented extracurricular activities
- being familiar with using third-party libraries
- having a clue about interface design.
What you’ll do
You’ll have the opportunity to work on an electric scooter renting app. If you’ve seen the rise of scooters in ride-sharing, you’ll also have an inkling of what it means to build an app that allows you to work with that. From unlocking and locking, to geolocation and tracking, you’ll get to build a companion app for Tapp’s e-scooter.
Besides performing in an up-to-date project, you’ll definitely have a great time with us. We’re a colourful bunch of people who love spending time together, just as much as we enjoy working together.
What about social distancing?
Well, that’s up to you really. Our office is open to a limited number of people, with all measures in place to keep them safe. Some of us go and work from the office, some of us still work from home. If you’re selected, we’re happy to make room for you however you prefer. If you have questions, send them over with your application and we’re happy to answer them.
How to apply
Here’s the most important part. To apply, send us an email at [email protected] and:
- Write down all your crazy ideas for an app that works with an e-scooter
- Tell us why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude
- Attach your updated CV in English.