We are Tapptitude – a Product Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We are a team of over 80 product experts who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
These are the requirements we need you to fulfil:
- Exposure to the lifecycle of a digital product development
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in English
What would really boost your chances:
- A certification in the field of Product Management or related
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the products we develop for our clients or for ourselves
- Fully manage the development team’s backlog – we’re talking specification, clarification, prioritization and traceability of the backlog items
- Develop and adapt the product vision
- Provide and discuss every available business-side and customer-side aspect of the product with the development team, in order to make informed decisions together
- Ensure alignment for both team and product backlog
- Work with user stories: write new ones or split existing ones if and when necessary
- Specify acceptance criteria for each user story and write acceptance tests
- Prioritize customer requirements and user stories based on business value
- Ensure efficient communication with the engineering team to determine scope
- Make use of customer feedback in planning and prioritising product features
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at different levels inside the agency and on the client-side, and raise awareness about risks and dependencies when necessary
- Plan the releases of the product based on business priorities
- Keep yourself updated about the product’s industry, the market, the customers, and end-users of the product
WHO YOU ARE
We’re looking for someone eager to broaden their product horizons by working on innovative mobile projects and constantly learning alongside a great team. There are no misters and misses around here. Just a bunch of fun people, looking to make the best out of the 40 hours a week we spend together at work. Whatever your passions are, we can’t wait to hear about them. It’s what team breakfasts are for, after all.
The ideal candidate would be someone ready to give it 100%, be it an app they’re building or a team-building weekend. We don’t do micromanaging or bossing people around. We do however rely on constructive feedback and people with an open mind.
WHO WE ARE
This is us – a small and dynamic company and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a 80+ people tech team. Our offices are located in Cluj-Napoca, London, Amsterdam and New York, and for the past 5 years we doubled our team and business every year. And we know how to do one thing really really well: build native mobile apps on iOS and Android, from one end to the other.
Our main clients and partners are funded startups and international brands from the United States and Europe. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to innovate using mobile technologies. In Romania, we built some of the best mobiles apps out there for strong brands like Trilulilu, Zonga and Imobiliare.
Great tech professionals, but cool people nonetheless. National math and physics Olympians. Cyclists and gamers. Guitar players. Eco-friendly people. People-friendly people. That’s who we are in a nutshell. We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cozy, modern office, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at Tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the APPLY HERE button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude in the body of the email.
And that’s about it. We’ll get back to you in a bit.