We are Tapptitude – a Product Building Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We’re specialised in building digital tools that have a positive impact on people’s lives, at scale. We’ve been doing this for the last 8 years and some say we’re pretty good at it.
We are a team of over 65 product people who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
We are looking for a smart and driven Product Consultant, with one of the following backgrounds: Business Analyst, Product Manager, Content or Digital Marketer. The role is based at our headquarters Cluj-Napoca, though the position will have high connections with our product teams from London, New York and Amsterdam.
THE ROLE, THE SKILLS & THE EDGE
Stuff you kind of need to have or be without trying:
- Be genuine communicator, with care and openness
- A clear drive to understand and help others
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem-solving
- Organized, with a solid degree of autonomy and good time-management
- Write well, both in English and Romanian (well = clearly, comprehensively and somehow convincingly 🙂 )
- Fluent in English. We mean, properly fluent.
Stuff that will give you an edge:
- Provable passion (means you need to show us what you’ve done) for innovation, startups and products
- Good understanding of the purpose of a business
- Articulate in unwrapping a product idea into a business model canvas
- Good understanding of concepts like lean startups, value proposition and JTBD
What you’ll do every day:
- Work closely with our CEO and Product Strategists on clarifying if Tapptitude is a good fit for the startups that approach us
- Own the conversations with potential clients, clients & strategy team
- Schedule meetings with potential clients
- Analyze product requirements
- Research business details and do competitive analyses on the products we build
- Create business analysis, outline user problems, opportunities and solutions around a product vision
- Know everything that moves into tech startup space in Europe and US
WHO YOU ARE
Smart. Self-managed. Curious. Driven. Who does more than is asked. As passionate about becoming a great Product Consultant, as some people are about cheesecake. Maybe a bit more than that.
You should want to learn how a solid product studio works, how products get built. You should be really eager to grow professionally and personally by working hands-on in a fantastic international team, across our four offices.
On a final note, the ideal candidate would be someone ready to give it 100%. We don’t do micromanaging or bossing people around. We do however rely on constructive feedback and people with an open mind.
WHO WE ARE
We hope you already know what we do and some bits on how we do things. If not, do spend a bit of time to understand those things before applying, as you wouldn’t want to jump into the wrong boat, would you? Really, take a look here and on here.
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cosy, modern office (time will come for that, don’t worry!), innovative projects and fair pay.
Benefits make the world go round at Tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
SEE A FUTURE HERE? LET’S (GOOGLE) MEET
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the APPLY HERE button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude in the body of the email. This is essential, so have a bit of focus on that. 🙂