Bianca always wanted to be a writer - to craft fantastic stories or to be a professor at an Ivy League university. But since life decided that wasn't the path she should take, she yelled "PLOT TWIST" and became a communication professional, having the chance to work with challenging projects. She enjoys it, nonetheless, but still believes there is a huge need for dragons.
We are tapptitude, a fast-growing Mobile Product Agency based in Cluj-Napoca and London, and we are looking for a smart and passionate Junior Business Analyst to join our team. The job is based in Cluj-Napoca and the successful candidate will join the operational department of the company.
Here are the requirements we need you to fulfill:
- Strong communication/ interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem-solving
- Organized, with a solid degree of autonomy and good time-management
- Write well, both in English and Romanian (well means clearly, comprehensively and somehow convincingly 🙂 )
- Fluent in English
What would really boost your chances:
- Provable passion for innovation, startups or products
- Good understanding of business, startups, and products
- Good knowledge of concepts like business model, monetization, value proposition
- Account Management skills
- Work closely with our CEO
- Ensure effective communication with potential clients
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at different levels inside the agency and on the client side, and raise awareness about risks and dependencies when necessary
- Schedule meetings with potential clients
- Analyze product requirements
- Research business details & do competitive analyses
- Create business analysis, outline problems, opportunities and solutions for a product
- Keep yourself updated about the startup space, tech innovations
WHO YOU ARE
A nice guy or girl, as passionate about becoming a good Business Analyst, as some people are about cheesecake. Maybe a bit more than that.
We’re looking for someone eager to learn how a solid product agency is functioning, how products get build and generally grow professionally and personally by working hands-on in a great team. There are no misters and misses around here. Just a bunch of young, fun people, looking to make the best out of the 40 hours a week we spend together at work. Whatever your passions are, we can’t wait to hear about them. It’s what team breakfasts are for, after all.
On a final note, the ideal candidate would be someone ready to give it 100%. We don’t do micromanaging or bossing people around. We do however rely on constructive feedback and people with an open mind.
WHO WE ARE
This is us – a small and dynamic company and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a 55 people tech team. Our offices are located in Cluj-Napoca and London, and for the past 5 years, we doubled our team and business every year. And we know how to do one thing really really well: build native mobile apps for iOS and Android, from one end to the other.
Our main clients and partners are comprised of funded startups and international brands from the United States and Europe. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to innovate using mobile technologies. In Romania, we built some of the best mobiles apps out there for strong brands like Trilulilu, Zonga, and Imobiliare.
Great tech professionals, but cool people nonetheless. National math and physics Olympians. Cyclists and gamers. Guitar players. Eco-friendly people. People-friendly people. That’s who we are in a nutshell. We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Besides making dozens of clients happy, we’ve been regular participants in local marathons and international hackathons, where we won a few prizes (1 prize at SXSW and 2 at Cluj City Apps Hackathon).
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cozy, modern office, innovative projects, and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re making it really easy for you.
Just tap the APPLY HERE button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English
tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for tapptitude in the body of the email.