Content Marketing Specialist, teasing everyone into taking cute pictures for Instagram. Discovering the tech world bit by bit, and writing it all down on the agency's blog. Enthusiastic about everything visual. And sweets and dogs.
We are tapptitude – a fast-growing Mobile App Development Agency looking for a QA Engineer to join our team. The job is based in Cluj-Napoca and the successful candidate will join the Quality Assurance division of the agency.
This job is for a smart, meticulous and self-driven QA Engineer with at least 3 years experience testing mobile apps and web-based applications. And these are the requirements they’d need to fulfill:
- Testing methodology knowledge
- Experience with API and web services
- Experience with bug reporting tools
- Basic understanding of software development lifecycle
- Capability to evaluate the importance and the impact of different bugs
- Ability to write relevant test cases that cover feature functionality
- Fluent in English
- Going about one’s tasks in a proactive and resourceful manner
What would really boost your chances:
- Practical knowledge of testing frameworks and automation testing (written automation scripts, using automation concepts and platform)
- Manual testing capabilities
- Experience in API testing
- Comfortable working within Agile principles, especially Scrum methodologies
- University Degree in Computer Science or a related field
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Write and execute test cases
- Perform functional, non-functional, regression & exploratory testing
- Document and report bugs following company guidelines
- Analyze functional, technical and UI requirements of the project
- Log defects and verify defect fixes
- Work closely with the development teams to ensure a smooth launch of new code updates or additions
- Elaborate application test cases, based on requirements in order to assure coverage for the functionality tests of the products
- Assist in the preparation of training material
WHO YOU ARE
We’re looking for someone eager to broaden their tech horizons by working on innovative mobile projects and constantly learning alongside a great team. There are no misters and misses around here. Just a bunch of young, fun people, looking to make the best out of the 40 hours a week we spend together at work. Whatever your passions are, we can’t wait to hear about them. It’s what team breakfasts are for, after all.
The ideal candidate would be someone ready to give it 100%, be it an app they’re building or a team building weekend. We don’t do micromanaging or bossing people around. We do however rely on constructive feedback and people with an open mind.
WHO WE ARE
This is us – a small and dynamic company (under 30 developers) – and we can’t wait to meet you!
We’re a full stack mobile development agency with offices in Cluj-Napoca and London, focused exclusively on building amazing, native mobile apps for cutting edge companies in Europe and the US.
International startups and brands have knocked on our (virtual) door. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to innovate using mobile technologies. In Romania, we built some of the best mobile apps out there for strong brands like Zonga, Imobiliare, and SmartDreamers.
We are all passionate about what we do, always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cozy, modern office, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the APPLY HERE button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for tapptitude in the body of the email.
If, for some reason, the button won’t work like it’s supposed to, just send us an email with the info requested above at [email protected].
And that’s about it. We’ll get back to you in a bit.