Content Marketing Specialist, teasing everyone into taking cute pictures for Instagram. Discovering the tech world bit by bit, and writing it all down on the agency's blog. Enthusiastic about everything visual. And sweets and dogs.
We are tapptitude – a fast-growing Mobile Development Agency looking for a smart and passionate Android Developer to join our team. The job is based in Cluj-Napoca and the successful candidate will join the native mobile development division of the agency.
This job is for an Android developer with a University Degree in Computer Science or a related field, and at least 2 years work experience in this domain. These are the requirements they’d need to fulfill:
- Perfect understanding of Android SDK + Java
- Good command of Android Studio, Gradle
- Experienced in working with RESTful APIs
- Experienced with Activity & Fragment life cycles / Persistence / Runtime permissions / Location APIs
- Good understanding of code patterns used by Android SDK – Listener / Factory / Template / Builder & others
- Comfortable working within Scrum, Agile and Lean methodologies
- Fluent in English
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop native Android apps using Java, Android Studio and Gradle
- Participate in project estimates and new project setups
- Communicate with team members and clients on a daily basis in stand-ups and calls
- Optimize work flows and development tactics by implementing libraries and other assets
- Take responsability for the efficiency and quality of the developed apps
- Keep up to date with new developments in the frameworks, technologies and operating systems
- Help train and coach junior developers in the team
- Perform code reviews for other team members
WHO YOU ARE
We’re looking for someone eager to broaden their tech horizons by working on innovative mobile projects, and constantly learning alongside a great team. There are no misters and misses around here. Just a bunch of young, fun people, looking to make the best out of the 40 hours a week we spend together at work. Whatever your passions are, we can’t wait to hear about them. It’s what team breakfasts are for, after all.
The ideal candidate would be someone ready to give it 100%, be it an app they’re building or a team building weekend. We don’t do micromanaging or bossing people around. We do however rely on constructive feedback and people with an open mind.
WHO WE ARE
This is us – a small and dynamic company (under 30 developers) – and we can’t wait to meet you!
We’re a full stack mobile development agency with offices in Cluj-Napoca and London, focused exclusively on building amazing, native mobile apps for cutting edge companies in Europe and the US.
Funded startups and international brands alike have knocked on our (virtual) door. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to innovate using mobile technologies. In Romania, we built some of the best mobiles apps out there for strong brands like Trilulilu, Zonga and Imobiliare.
We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cozy, modern office, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the APPLY HERE button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for tapptitude in the body of the email.
If, for some reason, the button won’t work like it’s supposed to, just send us an email with the info requested above at [email protected].
And that’s about it. We’ll get back to you in a bit.