We are Tapptitude – a Product Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We are a team of over 80 product experts who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
We are looking for a smart and passionate full-stack developer to join our team. The job is based in Romania and the successful candidate will join the back-end development division of the company.
OUR TECH STACK
- MEAN Stack with TypeScript (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node.js), Terraform and AWS
Besides a University Degree in Computer Science or a related field and at least 2 years of work experience in this domain, here are the requirements we need you to fulfill:
- Knowing one of the frameworks/libraries such as Angular, React, vue.JS
- Experienced with a server-side scripting language Node.js, PHP, Python
- Good command of NoSQL database engines (MongoDB / Cassandra or others) or SQL (Postgres / MySQL / Microsoft SQL or others)
- Experience with one of the cloud provider (AWS / Heroku / Google Cloud / Azure)
- Fluent in English
What would really boost your chances:
- Experience with CSS pre-processing platforms such as SASS and/or LESS
- Familiarity setting up and managing a LEMP/LAMP development environment using the Linux command line
- Develop backend and frontend applications using the latest technologies
- Develop APIs used by mobile or web apps
- Setup database structure and configurations
- Deploy for testing and production and make sure everything is running ok
- Participate in project estimates and new project setups
- Communicate with team members and clients on a daily basis in stand-ups and calls
- Optimize workflows and development tactics by implementing libraries/ templates and other assets
- Take responsibility for the efficiency and quality of the code
- Keep up to date with new developments in the frameworks, technologies and operating systems
- Help train and coach junior developers in the team
- Perform code reviews for other team members
- Infrastructure automation with Terraform
WHO YOU ARE
A nice person as passionate about coding as some people are about cheesecake. Maybe a bit more than that.
We’re looking for someone eager to broaden their tech horizons by working on innovative mobile projects and constantly learning alongside a great team. There are no misters and misses around here. Just a bunch of fun people, looking to make the best out of the 40 hours a week we spend together at work. Whatever your passions are, we can’t wait to hear about them.
On a final note, the ideal candidate would be someone ready to give it 100%, be it an app they’re building or a team-building weekend. We don’t do micromanaging or bossing people around. We do however rely on constructive feedback and people with an open mind.
WHO WE ARE
This is us – a small and dynamic company and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are an 80+ people tech team. Our offices are located in Cluj-Napoca, London, Amsterdam and New York and for the last 3 years, we doubled our team and business every year. And we know how to do one thing really really well: build native mobile apps on iOS and Android, from one end to the other.
Our main clients and partners are funded startups and international brands from the United States and Europe. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to innovate using mobile technologies. In Romania, we built some of the best mobiles apps out there for strong brands like Trilulilu, Zonga and Imobiliare.
Great tech professionals, but cool people nonetheless. National math and physics Olympians. Cyclists and gamers. Guitar players. Eco-friendly people. People-friendly people. That’s who we are in a nutshell. We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Besides making dozens of clients happy, we’ve been regular participants in local marathons and international hackathons, where we won a few prizes (1 prize at SXSW and 2 at Cluj City Apps Hackathon).
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cosy, modern office, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at Tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the APPLY HERE button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for tapptitude in the body of the email.
If, for some reason, the button won’t work like it’s supposed to, just send us an email with the info requested above at [email protected].
And that’s about it. We’ll get back to you in a bit.