Erika is a full-stack marketer passionate about the intersection between technology and social impact. She mixes research with content design and a human touch to help people and startups succeed in delivering value through their work. When not writing or talking to people, you’ll find her reading or quoting Hamilton for any life situation.
We are Tapptitude – a fast-growing Mobile Development Studio looking for a smart and passionate Content Marketing Intern to join our team. The position is based in Cluj-Napoca and the successful candidate will join the growth division of our company.
What you will do as a Content Marketing Intern:
- Research products and find startups that build amazing products on mobile
- Research trends on product development, digital growth and startup methodologies
- Research and add to Tapptitude’s media list
- Pitch content pieces as guest posts and build digital media partnerships
- Create content for our blog, social media and internal events
What you get:
- Learn lots about content marketing, off-site SEO, and mobile products and digital businesses, by working directly with our product and marketing experts
- Practice your content creation and research skills in a business context
- Build your content portfolio by writing awesome content under the guidance of our senior colleagues
- Get tailored training and feedback to grow your content marketing skills
- Come join an awesome mobile product team
Who is this for?
- People who have a professional level of written and spoken English
- People who want to become growth marketers, content strategists or product managers
- People who are really passionate about problems that can be solved with technology
- Resourceful people who have a get-things-done attitude
Who we are?
This is us – a small and dynamic company (50+ developers) – and we can’t wait to meet you!
We’re a full-stack mobile development agency with offices in Cluj-Napoca and London, focused exclusively on building amazing, native mobile apps for cutting edge companies in Europe and the US.
International brands and startups have knocked on our (virtual) door. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to innovate using mobile technologies. In Romania, we built some of the best mobiles apps out there for strong brands like Zonga, Imobiliare, and SmartDreamers.
We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, an awesome mentor, a cozy, modern office, innovative projects and a lot of goodies.
How to apply
Sounds interesting? Send us an email with your CV and some content samples in English that you think are relevant to showcase your skills. If you pass this screening phase, you will be invited to an interview at our office.
If, for some reason, the button above doesn’t work like it’s supposed to, just send us an email with the info requested above at [email protected]