We are Tapptitude – a Product Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We are a team of over 100 product experts who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
We are looking for a smart and hands-on Accountant to join our growing team. The job is based in Cluj-Napoca and the successful candidate will join the Admin team in the company.
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
These are the requirements we need you to fulfil:
- 3+ years hands-on experience in accounting, preferable in software services businesses
- Used to use MS Office operating software (advanced Excel) and accounting tools such as SAGA
- Experience in financial controlling, payments management and accounting;
- Thorough knowledge of the Romanian financial-accounting system;
- Good knowledge of accounting regulations & procedures; tax legislation;
- A strong attention to details, work ethic and self organisation, awesome team player and good time management skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Graduated a faculty with economic profile, preferably accounting.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Examining bank statements, expenses submitted by employees and reconciling them with general ledger entries;
- Organising and executing the accounting & related documents of all the company’s operations;
- Performing other accounting duties: financial reports, payroll, and payments processing, reconcile accounts payable and receivable;
- Contributing to the development of the internal accounting system, procedures and workflows;
- Assisting the top management in the decision-making process by preparing monthly reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.;
- Preparing data to managers, auditors, investors, and other entities;
- Creating and maintaining accurate financial records;
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to fiscality, finance and accounting related to IT sector.
WHO YOU ARE
You are smart & focused, with solid accounting knowledge and with the ability to work independently. You take pride in your work, take ownership of what you do, you are flexible and accountable, you are able to easily prioritize tasks and consistently deliver on what you committed to. But you’re also someone who is fair to others, has a positive attitude and doesn’t shun away from proposing solutions to help the company and your colleagues do better. .
Here’s what to expect: being parf of an award-winning product studio in Romania, a great team to work with, a nice, modern office, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at Tapptitude: premium medical care insurance, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, technical development budget, books, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the APPLY HERE button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English;
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude in the body of the email.
If, for some reason, the button won’t work like it’s supposed to, just send us an email with the info requested above at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And that’s about it. We’ll get back to you in a bit.
Tapptitude is a mobile app development company specialized in providing high-quality mobile app development services, and a top-rated app company on Clutch.