We are Tapptitude – a fast-growing Product-Building Studio looking for a smart and passionate IT Recruiter to join our team. The job is based in Cluj-Napoca and the successful candidate will join the HR division of the agency.
What you will do:
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs
- Source and attract candidates for open positions
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews and filter candidates for open positions
- Follow up on the interview process status
- Handle the onboarding of new colleagues
What you get
- to practice your creative recruiting strategy and research skills in a real-life context
- to be part of our young, wild and awesome mobile product team
- a lot of other perks, benefits and opportunities
Who is this for?
- people who are IT recruiters or human resources specialists
- people who are really passionate about HR
- people who are familiar with online job hunting
- resourceful people who get things done and are fun to work with
Who we are
This is us – a small and dynamic company and we can’t wait to meet you!
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cozy, modern office, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at Tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
How to apply
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org by telling us why you want to do this and what is that something that makes you who you are and very special. 🙂 Don’t forget to attach your CV!
And that’s about it. We’ll get back to you in a bit.
Tapptitude is a mobile app development company specialized in providing high-quality mobile app development services, and a top-rated app company on Clutch.