We are Tapptitude – a Product Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We are a team of over 100 product experts who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
We are looking for a smart and passionate Machine Learning engineer to join our team. The job is based in Romania and the successful candidate will join the AI division of our studio.
Responsible for the end to end management/development of state of the art machine learning systems, from metric definition and data set creation to model deployment and monitoring.
- Clean and preprocess data to ensure it is suitable for model training.
- Implement prompt engineering on state of the art models
- Train and fine-tune models and propose / implement changes to improve models.
- Train, fine-tune and evaluate machine learning models and algorithms for computer vision tasks.
- Research and develop algorithms for image processing, content-based video/image analysis, object detection, segmentation and tracking.
- Install and configure linux machines for implementing open source LLM models on cloud-based solutions.
- Working with platforms: HuggingFace, Github, OpenAI, LLAMA, Google Colab, PaLM
- Write python scripts to clean large sets of data and transform, also create & maintain python packages for AI projects.
- Define, monitor and implement metrics to evaluate model performance.
- Advocate on models’ performance benefits & drawbacks so that all stakeholders are aligned and agree with proposed solutions
- Document your work, including code, data sources, methodologies, and results.
- Create visual representations (graphics) of analyzed data.
Python, Git, LangChain, Vector database
A bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics, or a related field.
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Strong communication and collaboration skills
Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as in a team.
Ability to adapt to new challenges and learn quickly.
Who we are
This is us – a growing and dynamic company and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a 100+ team of developers, designers, product managers, marketers and strategists. Our offices are located in Cluj-Napoca, London and New York, and for the past 9 years we’ve doubled our team and business revenue every year. And we know how to do one thing really really well: build native mobile apps on iOS and Android, from one end to the other.
Our main clients and partners are funded startups and international brands from the United States and Europe. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to build products that changed the way people have been doing things. We’re behind products like Minderful, Tap2Map, and Imobiliare.
We’re great tech professionals, but cool people nonetheless. National math and physics Olympians. Cyclists and gamers. Guitar players. Eco-friendly people. People-friendly people. That’s who we are in a nutshell. We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cozy, modern office to work from or visit, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at Tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
How to apply
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the APPLY HERE button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude in the body of the email.
Ready to join the #TappSquad?
Tapptitude is a mobile app development company specialized in providing high-quality mobile app development services, and a top-rated app company on Clutch.