We are Tapptitude – a Product Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We are a team of over 100 product experts who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
We are looking for a smart and passionate IT Administrator to join our team. The job is based in Cluj-Napoca.
Responsible for development, implementation and overall maintenance, inventory and tracking of the company information system in accordance with the needs of the company.
- Proposes, organizes and coordinates the working of the information system, including selection of optimal solutions Hardware & Software.
- Proposes to top management conceptual and strategic objectives of the IT department
- Identifies trends and development opportunities, meets and selects suppliers, and chooses appropriate technology, selects the hardware/software components.
- Writes directives advising department managers of company information policy.
- Performance is measured by overall reliability and effectiveness of the information system.
- Manages the acquisition, installation, inventory management and maintenance of the organization's local area Networks; wide area networks and other tech devices.
- Manages LAN/WAN performance and security
- ISO system certification
- Overseas security and user access of individual workstations and networks.
- Acts as a resource person for any difficulties arising from the use of computer equipment and software.
- Measuring effectiveness of the paid third parties software tools on a monthly basis, like: seats on Miro, Figma, Productive etc, instances usage on AWS and so on.
Who we are
This is us – a growing and dynamic company and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a 100+ team of developers, designers, product managers, marketers and strategists. Our offices are located in Cluj-Napoca, London and New York, and for the past 9 years we’ve doubled our team and business revenue every year. And we know how to do one thing really really well: build native mobile apps on iOS and Android, from one end to the other.
Our main clients and partners are funded startups and international brands from the United States and Europe. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to build products that changed the way people have been doing things. We’re behind products like Minderful, Tap2Map, and Imobiliare.
We’re great tech professionals, but cool people nonetheless. National math and physics Olympians. Cyclists and gamers. Guitar players. Eco-friendly people. People-friendly people. That’s who we are in a nutshell. We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cozy, modern office to work from or visit, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at Tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
How to apply
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the APPLY HERE button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude in the body of the email.
Ready to join the #TappSquad?
Tapptitude is a mobile app development company specialized in providing high-quality mobile app development services, and a top-rated app company on Clutch.