We are Tapptitude – a Product Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We are a team of over 70 product experts who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
We are looking for a smart and passionate IT technical support to join our team based in Cluj-Napoca.
- the ability to think logically
- proficiency in Mac OS / Windows / Linux
- prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role
- a good memory of how software and operating systems work
- excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with colleagues to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- the ability to work well in a team
- problem-solving skills
- a strong problem-solving focus
- the ability to prioritise your workload
- attention to detail
You’ll be responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring that the Tapptitude Team gets maximum benefits from them.
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- replace parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- update hardware inventory & make sure the supplies are there when needed
- make sure your colleagues have the hardware they need, wherever they are
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- test and evaluate new technology
- conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
WHO WE ARE
This is us – a small and dynamic company and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a 70+ people tech team. Our offices are located in Cluj-Napoca, London and Amsterdam. For the last 3 years, we doubled our team and business every year. And we know how to do one thing really really well: build native mobile apps on iOS and Android, from one end to the other.
Our main clients and partners are funded startups and international brands from the United States and Europe. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to innovate using mobile technologies. In Romania, we built some of the best mobiles apps out there for strong brands like Wellory, Ontapp and Imobiliare.
Great tech professionals, but cool people nonetheless. National math and physics Olympians. Cyclists and gamers. Guitar players. Eco-friendly people. Pet-friendly people. That’s who we are in a nutshell. We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cosy, modern office, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at Tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the APPLY HERE button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude in the body of the email.
Erika is a full-stack marketer passionate about the intersection between technology and social impact. She mixes research with content design and a human touch to help people and startups succeed in delivering value through their work. When not writing or talking to people, you’ll find her reading or quoting Hamilton for any life situation.