We are Tapptitude – a Product Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We are a team of over 80 product experts who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
We are looking for a smart and passionate iOS developer to join our team. The job is based in Romania and the successful candidate will join the native mobile app development division of the agency.
This job is for an iOS developer with a University Degree in Computer Science or a related field, and at least 2 years of work experience in this domain. These are the requirements they’d need to fulfil:
- Perfect understanding of iOS SDK + Swift / Objective-C
- Good command of Xcode, CocoaPods
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs
- Experienced with ViewControllers / Persistence / User permissions / Location services & others
- Deep understanding of code patterns used by CocoaTouch – MVC / Delegate / KVO / Notifications & others
- Comfortable working within Scrum, Agile and Lean methodologies
- Fluent in English
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop native iOS apps using Swift / Objective-C
- Participate in project estimates and new project setups
- Communicate with team members and clients on a daily basis in stand-ups and calls
- Optimize workflows and development tactics by implementing libraries and other assets
- Take responsibility for the efficiency and quality of the developed apps
- Keep up to date with new developments in the frameworks, technologies and operating systems
- Help train and coach junior developers in the team
- Perform code reviews for other team members
WHO YOU ARE
A nice guy or girl as passionate about coding as some people are about cheesecake (most of us are!). Maybe a bit more than that.
We’re looking for someone who wants to have an impact and work on innovative mobile projects, most of them from funded startups in the US, the UK and the rest of the world. And we’re looking for someone who wants and can constantly learn on the job, evolving by solving tech challenges. Whatever your passions are, it would be nice to hear about them and maybe boost them. It’s what team breakfasts are for, after all.
To be part of our team, you need to be ready to give it 100%, be it an app you’re building or a team-building weekend. We don’t do micromanaging or bossing people around and we’re a rather flat organisation (no ranks, no bosses). We do however rely on constructive feedback and people with an open mind.
WHO WE ARE
This is us – a small and dynamic company (80+ developers) – and we can’t wait to meet you!
We’re a product studio with offices in Cluj-Napoca, London, Amsterdam and New York, focused exclusively on building amazing, native mobile apps for cutting edge companies in Europe and the US.
International brands and startups have knocked on our (virtual) door. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to innovate using mobile technologies. In Romania, we built some of the best mobiles apps out there for strong brands like Zonga, Imobiliare, and SmartDreamers.
We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with a cosy, modern office, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at Tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude in the body of the email.
If, for some reason, the button won’t work like it’s supposed to, just send us an email with the info requested above at [email protected].
And that’s about it. We’ll get back to you in a bit.