We are Tapptitude – a Product Building Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We’re specialised in building digital tools that have a positive impact on people’s lives, at scale.
Right now we’re looking for smart, curious and passionate interns to join us for 3 months, in a paid internship that will teach you hands-on how to build a cool digital product.
WHO YOU ARE
- A student pursuing a Computer Science Degree (2nd year+) with an understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, data structures and algorithm design
- You’re thinking that either iOS (Swift), Android (Kotlin) or Full-stack (Typescript) development could turn into a career you’d enjoy having
- You’re curious, motivated and eager to learn
- You have good written and verbal English communication skills
- You’re able to work on your own, as well as in a group.
What would really boost your chances:
- previous experience developing iOS / Android / Web / Backend or IoT mobile apps
- any tech-oriented extracurricular activities
- being familiar with using third-party libraries
- having a clue about interface design.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll have the opportunity to develop a product within the internship team and together with our experienced mentors. Besides performing in an up-to-date project which allows users to find, unlock and ride scooters around the city , you’ll definitely have a great time with us and the chance of being hired afterwards. We’re a colourful bunch of people who love spending time together, just as much as we enjoy working together.
HOW TO APPLY
Here’s the most important part. To apply, send us an email at email@example.com and:
- Write down all your crazy ideas for an app that works with an e-scooter.
- Tell us why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude.
- Attach your updated CV in English.
Erika is a full-stack marketer passionate about the intersection between technology and social impact. She mixes research with content design and a human touch to help people and startups succeed in delivering value through their work. When not writing or talking to people, you’ll find her reading or quoting Hamilton for any life situation.