We are Tapptitude – a Product Building Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We’re specialised in building digital tools that have a positive impact on people’s lives, at scale.
We’re opening the call for applications for our paid spring internship for 2023 early. What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to join us for 3 months, in a paid internship that will teach you hands-on how to build a cool digital product, you can show your interest early and we’ll get back to you in January 2023.
WHO YOU ARE
- A student pursuing a Computer Science Degree (2nd year+) with an understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, data structures and algorithm design OR
- A student passionate in all things tech with a project (or several projects) to show your interest
- You’re thinking that a career in a product studio having a hand in building mobile apps is a career you’d enjoy having
- You’re curious, motivated and eager to learn
- You have good written and verbal English communication skills
- You’re able to work on your own, as well as in a group.
What would really boost your chances:
- previous experience developing iOS / Web / Backend or IoT mobile apps
- any tech-oriented extracurricular activities
- being familiar with using third-party libraries
- having a clue about interface design.
HOW TO APPLY EARLY
Here’s the most important part. To apply, send us an email at [email protected] and:
- Write down all your crazy ideas for an app that works with an e-scooter.
- Tell us why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude.
- Attach your updated CV in English.
We’ll get back to you with an email regarding the important info regarding the internship (specific tech tracks to choose from and when it will take place). Good luck!