We are Tapptitude – a Product Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We are a team of over 100 product experts who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
We are looking for a smart and passionate iOS engineer to join our team. The job is based in Romania and the successful candidate will join the iOS division of our studio.
Develops, distributes and provides maintenance for software solutions that run on devices in the Apple ecosystem (iOS / tvOS / watchOS / macOS).
- Implement project specifications using Swift programming languages (Obj-C for older projects).
- Develop applications using the suite of programs: XCode, Simulator, Cocoapods, SPM, Figma, AppStoreConnect, Testflight, Firebase.
- Implements the UI using Apple's native libraries: SwiftUI and UIKit.
- Adheres to Apple design principles to create optimal and intuitive user experiences.
- Integrates native or third-party libraries such as: SwiftData, CoreData, Core Animation, Core Graphics, User Notifications, JSON, XML, CoreLocation, AVFoundation, CoreData, Unit Testing, UI Testing, SwiftUI Previews.
- Write code that takes into account the lifecycle of iOS applications and manages device resources (CPU, GPU, RAM, Storage) as efficiently as possible.
- Integrates cloud-hosted systems using REST APIs and WebSockets.
- Debug apps (detecting crashes, bugs) and optimize them (memory, speed, latency) using Xcode Debugger and Xcode Profiler.
- Publish apps to native (AppStore, Testflight) or third-party (Firebase, mainly using temporary AdHoc/Enterprise/Development) distribution platforms.
Creates and maintains certificates, profiles, and keys related to the application distribution process.
- Participates in the meetings organized with the project team (daily, sprint planning, demo, auxiliary meetings)
Swift, Git, XCode, SwiftUI
A bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Strong communication and collaboration skills
Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as in a team.
Ability to adapt to new challenges and learn quickly.
Nice to haves
- Develop cross-platform apps (iOS, Android, Web) using the Flutter SDK.
- Write code using the Dart programming language.
Who we are
This is us – a growing and dynamic company and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a 100+ team of developers, designers, product managers, marketers and strategists. Our offices are located in Cluj-Napoca, London and New York, and for the past 9 years we’ve doubled our team and business revenue every year. And we know how to do one thing really really well: build native mobile apps on iOS and Android, from one end to the other.
Our main clients and partners are funded startups and international brands from the United States and Europe. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to build products that changed the way people have been doing things. We’re behind products like Minderful, Tap2Map, and Imobiliare.
We’re great tech professionals, but cool people nonetheless. National math and physics Olympians. Cyclists and gamers. Guitar players. Eco-friendly people. People-friendly people. That’s who we are in a nutshell. We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cozy, modern office to work from or visit, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at Tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
How to apply
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the APPLY HERE button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude in the body of the email.
Ready to join the #TappSquad?