We are Tapptitude – a Product Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We are a team of over 60 product experts who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
These are the requirements we need you to fulfil:
- Graduated of a faculty with economic profile, accounting and management informatics
- +3 years experience in accounting
- Good knowledge of tax legislation
- Used to use MS Office operating software (advanced Excel), SAGA
- Experience in financial control, accounting and management
- Thorough knowledge of the organizational and financial-accounting system
- Solid knowledge regarding the legislation in force regarding the financial-accounting field
- Well-developed interrelationship skills
- Fluent English language skills; verbal, reading and writing
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Organizes and coordinates the accounting of capital operations, accounting of fixed assets, accounting of inventories, accounting of third parties, accounting of treasury, accounting of expenses, income and results,
- Performing other accounting duties: customer invoicing, financial reports, payroll, account analysis, balance sheet and income statement flux analysis
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
WHO YOU ARE
We’re looking for someone smart & brilliant, with solid accounting knowledge and with the ability to work independently. Someone who takes ownership of the resolution of problems, is flexible and accountable, with the ability to manage conflicting responsibilities, prioritize tasks and consistently meet deadlines, show fairness, tenacity, seriousness, positive attitude and decision-making power.
WHO WE ARE
This is us – a small and dynamic company and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a 60+ people tech team. Our offices are located in Cluj-Napoca, London & Amsterdam, and for the last 3 years, we doubled our team and business every year. And we know how to do one thing really really well: build native mobile apps on iOS and Android, from one end to the other.
Our main clients and partners are funded startups and international brands from the United States and Europe. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to innovate using mobile technologies. In Romania, we built some of the best mobiles apps out there for strong brands like Trilulilu, Zonga and Imobiliare.
Great tech professionals, but cool people nonetheless. National math and physics Olympians. Cyclists and gamers. Guitar players. Eco-friendly people. People-friendly people. That’s who we are in a nutshell. We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cosy, modern office, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at Tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, technical development budget, books, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the APPLY HERE button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude in the body of the email.