We are Tapptitude – a Product Building Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We’re specialised in building digital tools that have a positive impact on people’s lives, at scale.
Who you are
- A student pursuing a Computer Science Degree (2nd year+) with an understanding of
- object-oriented programming concepts, data structures and algorithm design
- you’re thinking that either iOS (Swift), Android (Kotlin) or Full-stack (TypeScript) development could turn into a career you’d enjoy having
- you’re curious, motivated and eager to learn
- you have good written and verbal English communication skills
- you’re able to work on your own, as well as in a group.
What would really boost your chances:
- previous experience developing iOS / Android / Web / Backend or IoT mobile apps
- any tech-oriented extracurricular activities
- being familiar with using third-party libraries
- having a clue about interface design.
What you’ll do
You’ll have the opportunity to work on an electric scooter renting app. If you’ve seen the rise of scooters in ride-sharing, you’ll also have a good idea of what it means to build an app that allows you to work with that. From unlocking and locking, to geolocation and tracking, you’ll get to build a companion app for Tapp’s e-scooter.
How to apply
Here’s the most important part. To apply, send us an email at [email protected] and:
- Write down all your crazy ideas for an app that works with an e-scooter
- Tell us why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude
- Attach your updated CV in English.