Erika is a full-stack marketer passionate about the intersection between technology and social impact. She mixes research with content design and a human touch to help people and startups succeed in delivering value through their work. When not writing or talking to people, you’ll find her reading or quoting Hamilton for any life situation.
We are Tapptitude – a Product Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We are a team of over 60 product experts who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
We are looking for a smart and passionate Marketing Outreach Specialist to join our team. The job is based in Cluj-Napoca and the successful candidate will join the marketing team of the company.
- You can be creative in finding solutions while taking into account the scope and constraints of the project you’re working on
- You are a strong team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- You’re independent, work well on your own and deliver consistently
- You’re open to always learning about new industries, new audiences, new products and new technology and how these can enrich your marketing process
- 2 years experience in a marketing role with a focus on performance marketing
- Experience with Agile teams and practices is a must
- An understanding of startups and how products are made is a nice to have, but if you can show that you’ve done some research and want to learn that’s also ok
- You’re fluent in written and spoken English (we sure hope so, you made it this far!)
Your main role will be to help identify the best audiences to source leads for Tapptitude, convert and generate meaningful engagements with them. Together with our existing marketing team, you’ll identify the channels with the most potential, identify existing content that suits their interests or create conversion content, experiment with campaign plans and assess results.
- Identify new paid channels that suit our audiences and be able to set up conversion campaigns on the chosen ones.
- Create, manage and optimise campaigns in Facebook Ads, Google Search Ads and Display Ads and try out new channels.
- Creates media plans and optimize the media price and performance against the target KPIs.
- Provide clear reports and analysis on performance across digital channels and segmentation to better advise on next steps.
Outreach and link building:
- Identify opportunities for partnerships and sponsorships
- Identify opportunities for outreach campaigns and blog article syndications.
- Manage press outreach, link building, and influencer marketing campaigns.
- Research industry-related topics and compile contact lists and press portfolios.
WHO WE ARE
This is us – a small and dynamic company and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a 60+ people tech team. Our offices are located in Cluj-Napoca and London, and for the last 3 years we doubled our team and business every year. And we know how to do one thing really really well: build native mobile apps on iOS and Android, from one end to the other.
Our main clients and partners are funded startups and international brands from the United States and Europe. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to innovate using mobile technologies. In Romania, we built some of the best mobiles apps out there for strong brands like Trilulilu, Zonga and Imobiliare.
Great tech professionals, but cool people nonetheless. National math and physics Olympians. Cyclists and gamers. Guitar players. Eco-friendly people. People-friendly people. That’s who we are in a nutshell. We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Besides making dozens of clients happy, we’ve been regular participants in local marathons and international hackathons, where we won a few prizes (1 prize at SXSW and 2 at Cluj City Apps Hackathon).
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cosy, modern office, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at Tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re making it really easy for you. Just tap the APPLY HERE button below – this will open up an email box addressed to us. All you have to do is:
- attach an updated CV in English
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for Tapptitude in the body of the email.