A marketer with focus on growth and passionate about products, Gabriel worked as Digital Marketing Strategist in London until 2015, where he also launched Startcelerate, an investment platform for startups and IT companies. Since 2016, he is CEO @Tapptitude, the Full-stack Mobile Product Agency.
We are tapptitude – a fast-growing Mobile App Development Agency looking for a smart & creative full-stack marketer, with solid skills in content and lead generation.
Some core bits you’d need for this:
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in growth marketing or lead generation
- Business model understanding, channels expertise and solid campaign management skills
- Solid content creator, both in writing and visual content
- Close to native English, both in writing and verbally
What would really boost your chances:
- Be a creative communicator, with a proof record
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, inspire, and motivate
- Advanced problem solving skills
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Take full ownership of all the digital communication we do
- Create a lead generation strategy and setup the infrastructure to implement it
- Create content and deliver content on relevant channels
- Track, measure and optimise conversions
- Create content for internal and external brand and product materials
- Drive the brand voice and manage the leads to clients funnel
WHO YOU ARE
You are both a strategist and a doer who understands that marketing is about communicating value to the right audiences, using the right channels and tactics. You are hands-on, with a drive that makes you find solutions instead of getting stuck in the minutia of everyday noise. You are an opened person who connects well with others and who understands that all great work requires team coordination and a lot of empathy.
You are focused and you understand how to move things ahead without the need to pushed into it everyday.
WHO WE ARE
This is us – a small and dynamic company and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a 50+ people tech team. Our offices are located in Cluj-Napoca and London, and for the last 3 years we doubled our team and business every year. And we know how to do one thing really really well: build native mobile apps on iOS and Android, from one end to the other.
Our main clients and partners are funded startups and international brands from the United States and Europe. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to innovate using mobile technologies. In Romania, we built some of the best mobiles apps out there for strong brands like Trilulilu, Zonga and Imobiliare.
Great tech professionals, but cool people nonetheless. National math and physics Olympians. Cyclists and gamers. Guitar players. Eco-friendly people. People-friendly people. That’s who we are in a nutshell. We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and do better.
Besides making dozens of clients happy, we’ve been regular participants in local marathons and international hackathons, where we won a few prizes (1 prize at SXSW and 2 at Cluj City Apps Hackathon).
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cozy, modern office, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re making it really easy for you. Just shoot us an email and:
- attach an updated CV in English
- tell us why you are applying for this job and why you think you’d be a good fit for tapptitude in the body of the email.
And that’s about it. We’ll get back to you in a bit.