Bianca always wanted to be a writer - to craft fantastic stories or to be a professor at an Ivy League university. But since life decided that wasn't the path she should take, she yelled "PLOT TWIST" and became a communication professional, having the chance to work with challenging projects. She enjoys it, nonetheless, but still believes there is a huge need for dragons.
We are tapptitude – a fast-growing Mobile Development Agency looking for a smart and passionate Content-focused Marketing Intern to join our team. The job is based in Cluj-Napoca and the successful candidate will join the marketing division of the agency.
What you will do:
- research products and find startups that build amazing products on mobile
- research trends on product development, digital growth and startup methodologies
- write short articles on product and marketing topics
- create multi-media content for our blog, social media and internal events
- work closely with the strategy and product team to document products and help them create new product plans
What you get:
- to learn lots of stuff about digital marketing, mobile products and digital businesses by working directly with our product and marketing experts
- to practice your content creation and research skills in a real life context
- to build your content portfolio by writing awesome content under the guidance of our senior colleagues
- to be part of our young, wild and awesome mobile product team
- a lot of other perks, benefits and opportunities
Who is this for?
- people who want to become growth marketers, content strategists or product managers
- people who are really passionate about problems that can be solved with technology
- people who like to read, write and have a special focus on effective communication
- resourceful people who get things done and are fun to work with
Who we are?
This is us – a small and dynamic company and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a 45 people product team. Our main office is located in Cluj-Napoca and we have sales offices in London and Boulder, US., For the last 3 years we doubled our team and business every year. And we know how to do one thing really really well: to build amazing mobile products, mostly around native mobile apps on iOS and Android, covering everything from product strategy to UX/ UI, coding, testing and product management.
Our main clients and partners are funded startups and international brands from the United States and Europe. There’s one thing they all had in common, regardless of the business they were in: they wanted to innovate using mobile technologies. In Romania, we built some of the best mobiles apps out there for strong brands like Trilulilu, Zonga and Imobiliare.
Great tech professionals, but cool people nonetheless. Cyclists, gamers and sport folks. Guitar players. Eco-friendly people. People-friendly people. That’s who we are in a nutshell. We are all passionate about what we do and are always looking to boost our skills and provide more value to our partners and colleagues.
Besides making dozens of clients happy, we’ve been regular participants in local marathons and international hackathons, where we won a few prizes (1 prize at SXSW and 2 at Cluj City Apps Hackathon).
Here’s what to expect: a great team to work with, a cozy, modern office, innovative projects and a competitive salary to make it worth your while.
Benefits make the world go round at tapptitude: premium medical care package, paid public transportation, monthly gym subscription, and the list goes on. You’ll just have to find out the rest for yourself.
How to apply
Apply at [email protected] by telling us why you want to do this and what is that something that makes you who you are and very special. 🙂